Training opportunities are available at MRL. Details for scheduled training are found on each session’s Eventbrite page. Sign up with the Eventbrite link and add the event to your calendar. You can also cancel your ticket should your plans change.
Have suggestions for training you’d like us to offer? Let me know and I’ll see what can be arranged.
No sessions are scheduled May through July, but if you want to attend one, please contact Geoff Timms and we’ll work with you to schedule one at your convenience.
- Search Alerts. Keep Your Searches Working for You into the Future – one hour session.
- Create and Manage your ORCID Profile – one hour session. If you are publishing or preparing to publish, ORCID is for you.
- Find Full Text from Google Scholar and Web of Science with Kopernio – up to one hour session.
- Master Citation Management with Mendeley – one hour session.
- *Coming soon* Writing Skills for Scientists
Have a need that we could address, but haven’t? Let me know and we’ll work to develop training that will help you!