- Hold meetings (seating 8 at conference table setup)
- Host seminars/webinars (max. 20 people)
- Spread out for small group work
- Practice your thesis defense
- Enjoy quiet study
The room includes:
- Wall mounted short-throw projector
- Whiteboard with dry erase pens/eraser
- Tables that can be arranged as a conference table
- Podium with HDMI laptop connection
Please reserve the MRL Conference Room with Courtney Wigfall (firstname.lastname@example.org/843-953-9818).
The room is offered on an impartial first come, first served basis.
While spontaneous use is acceptable, existing bookings have precedence.
Please read and abide by the full room use policy.
See Geoff Timms, Librarian for technology assistance.