The Marine Resources Library conference room is an ideal place to:
- Hold meetings (seating 8 at conference table setup)
- Host seminars/webinars (max. 20 people)
- Spread out for small group work
- Practice your thesis defense
- Enjoy quiet study
The room includes:
- Wall mounted short-throw projector with multiple laptop connections
- Whiteboard with dry erase pens/eraser
- Three square tables that can be joined as a conference table
- Podium with available PC laptop
Please reserve the MRL Conference Room with Eli Rivers (email@example.com/843-953-9818).
The room is offered on an impartial first come, first served basis.
While spontaneous use is acceptable, existing bookings have precedence.
Please read and abide by the full room use policy.
See Geoff Timms, Librarian, or Tim Snoots (SCDNR) for technology assistance.
See MRL staff for access to laptop.